Many ways to make money in the Real Estate industry- investment properties, retail, house-flips, etc. Finding your opportunity is key, and we have the tools to help you get there. Whether you're just beginning to look into real estate investing, or you're an accredited investor looking to add more diversification to your portfolio, we give you access to premium real estate across the country.
Our tenant screening service is designed for independent rental owners, real estate agents, and property managers, in both commercial and residential property, to facilitate informed and confident leasing decisions.
Get you next opportunity done FAST. We can promise a turn around of 2.5 week turnaround, which include - upgrades, new flooring, new paint and maintenance of your property. I have a selective team we have put together as to whom we have trust with throughout our years of doing business.
Schedule a quick phone call with our team so we can learn about your investment goals. You don’t have to go out and search for a building. We select a property for you from one of our great rental markets as soon as one becomes available. Rely on our expert team to take care of the rest while you take in steady monthly rent from your property.
Starting a business? Location is key and with our access to a wide range of markets, we can find the perfect location for your next business startup or expansion!
County Home Programs, like Section 8, are wonderful ways to earn guaranteed income. With a binding contract with the county you can guarantee at least 70% of your income from the rent will be paid, even throughout the whole eviction process. The other 30% is covered by the tenant. We have strict guidelines and we can screen your tenant for you, at NO COST. Screening will usually cost an owner $50-$100 per applicant.
If there are any tenant issue with paying rent or nuisance, we will walk your through the eviction process and go to trial on your behalf. We know tenant laws and we know housing laws according to section 8. We will help you throughout your entire lease agreement and show your potential expenses and maintenance that may occur through the lease.