Downsizing for retirement takes planning, hard work and time. It involves organizing your current home, donating unwanted items, putting your house up for sale and moving to a new location. Some people hire experts to help, while others rely on friends and family for support.
See attached link:
The Golden State of California is the most populated state in the country and home to eight of the nation’s 50 most populous cities. California’s most notable attractions include the expansive Golden Gate Bridge, the mysterious and mystic Redwood National Forest and beautiful coastal waters, which offer residents breathtaking, year-round sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.
Seniors who choose assisted living in California will find themselves in good company as part of one of the fastest growing states in the nation, projecting over 150% growth for the elderly age group by 2020.
Find out more here:
"A real estate agent with hustle and tenacity, Martin (aka Marty) is the Founder of Marty Real Estate in Irvine, California. He provides strategic and targeted real estate solutions to a dynamic and diverse clientele – for some through one of the biggest decisions of their life, and for others, a great opportunity for income."
Read the rest of the article here:
Dear Valued Clients,
As your property management provider, I wanted to take a moment to remind you of the extensive range of services that we offer. We specialize in managing all types of properties, from residential to commercial, and are equipped to handle every aspect of property management, so you can rest assured that your investment is in capable hands.
Here are just a few examples of the services we provide:
1. Tenant Screening: We take care of finding the right tenants for your property, ensuring that they meet your requirements and are reliable.
2. Rent Collection: We handle the collection of rent and make sure that it is paid on time, so you don't have to worry about any late payments.
3. Maintenance: We take care of all necessary maintenance and repairs, ensuring that your property is always in excellent condition.
4. Accounting: We provide detailed accounting reports, so you can keep track of your income and expenses.
5. Legal Compliance: We stay up-to-date with all the relevant laws and regulations, ensuring that your property is compliant with all legal requirements.
6. Communication: We keep you informed every step of the way, so you always know what's happening with your property.
At Marty Real Estate, we are committed to providing our clients with exceptional service and support. We understand that every property is unique, and we tailor our services to meet your individual needs.
If you have any questions about the services we provide, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We look forward to continuing to work with you and helping you manage your property effectively.
Helping you invest for a lifetime!
Listing a commercial building for sale requires careful planning and execution to ensure a successful sale. Hiring an experienced real estate agent can help streamline the process and increase your chances of a successful transaction. Here some things to start with.
1. Property valuation: Your real estate agent will conduct a thorough evaluation of the property to determine its market value. This will involve analyzing comparable sales, current market conditions, and the property's condition, location, and amenities.
2. Marketing strategy: Your real estate agent will create a marketing strategy to attract potential buyers. This may include listing the property on commercial real estate websites, promoting it to their network of buyers, and hosting open houses or virtual tours.
3. Negotiations: Once a buyer has made an offer, your real estate agent will help you negotiate the terms of the sale. This may include the purchase price, financing, and closing date.
4. Closing: Finally, your real estate agent will help you navigate the closing process, which involves finalizing the sale and transferring ownership of the property to the buyer.
The more you know…
Why using a commercial realtor is a good idea when looking to purchase or lease commercial property!
Use a professional when looking to purchase or lease commercial property
Purchasing or leasing commercial property can be a complex and challenging process. Unlike residential real estate, commercial property transactions involve many more considerations and potential pitfalls. In such a scenario, using a commercial realtor can be an excellent decision. Here's why:
1. Access to Market Knowledge and Information
A commercial realtor has access to a wealth of market information and knowledge, which can be invaluable when looking to purchase or lease commercial property. They can provide you with insights into the current market conditions, available properties, and the latest trends in commercial real estate. They also have access to a database of properties, which can save you a lot of time and effort.
2. Expertise and Experience
Commercial realtors are experts in their field, with many years of experience dealing with complex commercial property transactions. They have a deep understanding of the various legal and financial aspects of these transactions and can guide you through the entire process, from start to finish.
Using a commercial realtor can save you a lot of time and effort. They can handle all the paperwork, negotiations, and communication with other parties involved in the transaction, including lawyers, lenders, and property owners. This frees up your time to focus on your business or other important matters.
4. Better Deals and Negotiations
A commercial realtor can help you negotiate the best possible deal on your behalf. They have a deep understanding of the local market and can help you find properties that meet your specific needs and budget. They can also negotiate with property owners and sellers to ensure that you get the best possible deal, including favorable lease terms or a lower purchase price.
5. Access to a Network of Professionals
Commercial realtors have an extensive network of professionals in the real estate industry, including lawyers, lenders, inspectors, and contractors. They can refer you to these professionals, who can help you with various aspects of the transaction, including financing, legal advice, and property inspections.
In conclusion, using a commercial realtor when looking to purchase or lease commercial property can be an excellent decision. They can provide you with valuable market knowledge, expertise, and experience, saving you time and effort, and helping you negotiate the best possible deal. So, if you're looking to invest in commercial real estate, it's worth considering using a commercial realtor to guide you through the process.
Marty Real Estate